View Single Post

Old 02-27-2012, 07:09 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.44 MB
Steve, though I appreciate the help, I believe those are scans of pictures from the actual copy. Again, I appreciate the help, but I'm in the process of saving up for a physical copy.

Glen, I've actually suspended this build and put it on the immediate "to do later" pile. For one, I felt I didn't do the build enough justice, and I feel compelled to purchase another copy, which I will probably in the next 2 weeks.

However, the most prevalent reason for me suspending this build is because I've been building the Halinski Spitfire Vb (I believe you've tackled this one before and are currently working on a variant based on the Vb?) sub rosa . I'm diverting all my focus on the Hal. Spitfire, and have set all my build hyperdrives to max setting - as this Spitfire NEEDS to be complete before March 24th.

I plan to bring the Spitfire to the SVSM 2012 Kick Off Classic and hopefully kindle some interest in papermodeling to the IPMS of the Silicon Valley. (Assuming they don't kick me out at the sight of a paper model )

Rest assured, I will return to the Ki-84 as soon as complete the Halinski Spitfire.