View Single Post

Old 02-28-2012, 12:05 AM

Total Downloaded: 233.25 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to Inky
1/32 Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird

Well I am back thanks to one of our young members being a brat and bugging me all the time about my SR-71 build. Just kidding, he didn't bug me that much but he is a brat. Not really, he is a good kid.

Any who, he did bug me enough that it got me back to my work bench cutting up this model. I have had it printed since the day I bought it months ago. I am going to try and snap pictures as I go to post on here, no promises though, I get in a zone and forget about taking pictures till I have finished.

I want to forewarn you, my build is probably not going to be as amazing as Billy's but I am going to try. My build is going to be hung in the flying position so I will not be doing the landing gear. I was also debating on doing the cockpit detail, it will be hung and no one will see inside. I went ahead and decided to do the cockpit though, some day I might display it on the stand when I get more space.

So here goes, this is all I did today between work and my spoiled dog wanting attention and then NASCAR.
Attached Thumbnails
1/32 Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird-dsc_0034.jpg   1/32 Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird-dsc_0035.jpg