View Single Post

Old 04-02-2012, 02:26 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
Total Downloaded: 842.88 MB
Just so you understand, I'm not suggesting MSF X. There are so many real good flight simulations out there. It all depends on the person, time period and type of aircraft. Also if you want to fly combat or none combat as well. The graphics in Rise of Flight which is WW I is awesome. The combat flying in IL-2 is ver good too though the ground graphics could be better. They are all flight sims but very different. Cliffs of Dover has some of the best graphics I have ever seen but the program has lots of bugs with no promise of it ever being fixed. As for me and my Piper Cub it would have to be MSF X with accu-sim. The ability to be able to fly this aircraft any where in the world I want would do it for me. You should go the A2A site and have a look at there Youtubes for there different aircraft. The B-17 is mind blowing while the Spitfire is great also. It's a matter of looking around and seeing what rocks your boat for you. I fly with a group of friends Monday through Friday in IL-2. It's great flight sim and have to be up-graded a lot but it might not do it for you. Ok? Also there is Lock On F lamming Cliffs 2 which is all jets modern day. If you looking to really excape into a virtue world and totally get los in ti and you think helicopters would be fun and want to get into modern day military combat, then ArmAII/Operation Arrowhead would do. These are not games so much as they are military simulations. Games and playing with kids would be more like Battlefields 3 or Modern Warfare 3. There is a hug difference between simulations and games. I hope that helps a bit.wc