View Single Post

Old 04-02-2012, 04:33 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.53 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cami View Post
It seems we share the same philosophy about the accessibility to average builders and beginners and the same interest for antique cars! That is a very interesting subject, which model are you thinking about as your next project?

Cami
Cool - I know... the old care are 10 times more interesting than anything modern!

I honestly don't know what's next. I only like to model the stuff rare enough not to have been modeled yet. I am thinking of a Willy's Jeep wagon... not sure yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Boose View Post
If you ever produce a 1959 Rambler Ambassador sedan in two-tone gray, I'd love to have one. I bought such a car at Leavenworth, Kansas, for $800 in 1973. We later drove it across the country to California (by way of Pikes Peak) and sent it to Korea, where I drove it until the fourth time I scraped the muffler off while driving the back country of Korea. Then I sold it and bought an ancient Toyota Land Cruiser. When I left Korea at the end of that tour in 1978, the Rambler was still running.

Sorry for the diversion, but the images of your excellent model started a lot of happy memories flowing through my brain.

Don
Well we have the same taste in cars then - and you checked out my website? I am a certified Land Cruiser nut!