View Single Post

Old 04-08-2012, 08:00 PM

Total Downloaded: 83.31 MB
Folks, my blessings continue. I had a wonderful evening with our guests and a good meal of hamburgers and hotdogs. A lady from our church also contacted us and made another offer of food and meat from the church pantry, if we need it. As long as our pastor comes through with a place for these guys, and I do not doubt him, then all will be well. It has been a true blessing to pass along the good will that has been shown to me. Also, on a religues note, the young lady was "saved" last Thursday at our church. Before they bottomed out completely, they just happened to wander into our church during Thursday evening service. She knew she was having trouble with her pregnancy and she knew that they were in trouble with their home. Our pastor talked with her for a long while then prayed with her longer. She gave herself over to Christ right there. For those friends of mine who are not Christian you may not fully understand how big a deal this was for all involved, but it was!

CT