View Single Post

Old 12-09-2008, 10:21 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
For those of you that have been following this thread, there is going to be a huge continuity glitch. This was caused by a) teenage children raiding the house of every AA battery, including the ones in the camera, and b) my computer developing terminal motherboard cancer, so a bunch of pictures in the middle were either not taken, or disappeared into the cloud of lost electrons metastasized through the other computer's circuits.

The first series of pictures shows hatches and the basic turret box.

The second shows the completed model, including a sample tarp of Telo Mimetico Modelo 29* which hides a gap at the base of the superstructure. It still needs some straps to tie it up.

A couple of things show up under the SMFFM, but all in all I'm reasonably pleased with the result.

Now back to Moonbat MkII

* Yes, the pattern is supposed to repeat that often and have solid coloured seams
Attached Thumbnails
NCAJ Panzerjaegerwagen 1:25 (GPM)-img_3073.jpg   NCAJ Panzerjaegerwagen 1:25 (GPM)-img_3076.jpg   NCAJ Panzerjaegerwagen 1:25 (GPM)-img_3077.jpg   NCAJ Panzerjaegerwagen 1:25 (GPM)-img_3078.jpg   NCAJ Panzerjaegerwagen 1:25 (GPM)-img_3079.jpg  

NCAJ Panzerjaegerwagen 1:25 (GPM)-img_3080.jpg   NCAJ Panzerjaegerwagen 1:25 (GPM)-img_3081.jpg   NCAJ Panzerjaegerwagen 1:25 (GPM)-img_3082.jpg   NCAJ Panzerjaegerwagen 1:25 (GPM)-img_3083.jpg   NCAJ Panzerjaegerwagen 1:25 (GPM)-img_3084.jpg