View Single Post

Old 04-22-2012, 08:23 AM

Total Downloaded: 528.35 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
I'd be honored to have you host them if you want. I plan on making several different textured versions on that one model, because, when I started looking them up for reference, I saw that there several different paint schemes of the very same tin-toy. Let me go through and do a final texture on that though, if you don't mind, I think I can do a better job. I have many more in the works are you interested in those as well? I'm very familiar with your site and have been visiting there for some time.

No problems. I'll host them as well if you like. They are terrific. the tin-tin rocket is perfect for the beginner crowd. I'm constantly getting requests for more beginner models. Most of the models at the egiftshop are too advanced for the 3-7th graders that are the target audience of the center.

Just let me know if I'm hosting (as in putting the model in my download availability) or if you want to host at your website, if you only want me to supply a link to you so you can offer it through your website exclusively.

Email me what you want published: [email protected]

and let me know If I'm putting a link to the model on my website or not.