View Single Post

Old 04-24-2012, 07:55 PM

Total Downloaded: 627.66 MB
PBY5-A Catalina scratch 1/28 scale

Ahoy
I havent been here for a while been far to busy on other projects and this is one of them. A fellow modelr whom i known for years on end has lent me a set of plans Edward builds balsa and plastic kits I was thinking of building another dumbo a year or so ago I done a build thread on a Flymodel kit of the PBY Catalina 1.33 scale. So I decided to build another Edward lent me a set of plans from Guillows a kit he recently built about 8 years ago I had nop idea Guillows made a PBY, I ordered a bulk load of balsawood from Balsa USA. A lot cheaper then what you will purchase at a hobbyshop. I would like to share this with weveryone when i finish this one I will get starte3d on some more build threads here so i took a break from card for a while although I used some cardstock on this beast the landing gears is all paper along with the wheel wells.

Boats
Attached Thumbnails
PBY5-A Catalina scratch 1/28 scale-pict0001.jpg   PBY5-A Catalina scratch 1/28 scale-pict0002.jpg   PBY5-A Catalina scratch 1/28 scale-pict0003.jpg   PBY5-A Catalina scratch 1/28 scale-pict0004.jpg   PBY5-A Catalina scratch 1/28 scale-pict0005.jpg