View Single Post

Old 04-25-2012, 10:48 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 576.80 MB
it doesnt really, i was really really tired last night. i work on call for clean up and computer file transfers, so i am wrecked by the end of the day.
i think your stuff is great and you are definately up there with the pantheons of paper.
i cant wait to see you downloads section. it would be like going to disney land.
here i am with my cave drawings and you guys are talking about the cad sculpting you do,
all i can do is keep stuffing my dollars in my coffee cans like henry winkler in night shift and hope in a few years i can buy a lightwave or something .
oh by the way 3-d printers, ''z-printer'' are under 2 grand. you need the computer scanning mesh maker though,i have no idea how much those cost, but if you want to make your own parts , i guess out of an epoxy? with the laser printer, they are up to speed and affordable now.
just google 'z-printer ' and see what sites come up.
the retro rockets are looking great!
i can remember one from some movie i saw a long time ago, it is the typical bugs bunny rocket to the moon, it had steps insisde the fin edges, a hatch over the fin, 3 or 4 portholes going around the cylinder under the nose and a laser cannon in the nose. it might have been abbot and costello go to mars, im not sure, silver red, etc. the usual with multi pipes comming out the bottom. rivets all over and squares for the texture.
and the fins had a flip down lander pad , kind of a circle thing the flipped all the way under the fin from the side. i was so little i cant remember the movie, but it was very cool!
jim