View Single Post

Old 04-28-2012, 05:54 AM

Total Downloaded: 220.07 MB
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by paper hollywood View Post
I see you've done some redesigning all right. It looks nice. I like your buses and boats. You've made a great variety of are city or commercial style buses. In America there are a lot of interesting private buses painted with the names of bands and music stars. I wonder if you might consider doing one like that sometime? Wade
By redesigning, you mean my buses of the same model with different colors?

And yes, I know about those buses, and I have some private/motorhome buses pending.

One is already done and is called Mega Serenityliner.

If there is any bus like that you want, I can make it, but not right now, since my main client, Beulas Autocares, has asked me to build a big series of models that I designed for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbauer View Post
Welcome to the site!

Checked out you webpages, is the R/C stuff constructed from paper or other material?

The Airbus looks cool.

Mike
The RC stuff there is shared stuff, either from YouTube or from throughout the Web.

RC materials that come from me - or any member of my website - will appear in other specific thread.

But you may consider this 13,20m PostBus Van Hool T916 - whose paper model is already done - to be given life, using that method.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whulsey View Post
Welcome! Have a few bus models. Am a transit driver for Valley Metro here in Phoenix area. Mainly NABI low floor 40 footer althought last night I was wheeling a New Flyer 65 foot articulated. We also run New Flyer 40 footers. When I have more time will need to go exploring on your site.
I am glad you like your job whulsey-san! :D

I ever wanted to drive a big touring bus, but having the license costs just too much for me... :(

So I limit myself in creating them in a smaller scale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanic View Post
Just a friendly suggestion, ditch the music. A lot of people like myself, listen to and/or watch things on their computer while surfing. Most web pages that play music rarely provide a way to adjust the volume or mute, and even when they do it's much faster to close the window.
I think I will disable it, then.

I did it, because I am not minimally affected for that; many sites I use also have background music, too.

Though, I did not thought in people like you, and for that I am really sorry.