View Single Post

Old 05-02-2012, 05:54 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Thanks RichKat and Maj.C.D.

I don't want to clutter this great thread that Bruce has.

I can start another. You can see videos of some of my Micro paper to Depron builds on UTube Google: Micro Nieuport-25 Video, Micro MiG-21 4-19-12, Micro MiG-17, Mosquito Micro RC by Pete Schumann for videos. Google: Possible Micro Nieuport 25 for RC Groups build info.

Conversion is pretty simple and lots of folks are doing it and a member here on this group inspired me to do the E-Cards Voss F-I/DR-I after his great conversion of a DR-I.

The e-gear is ParkZone,PZ bricks (servos & RX) and I use the PZ P-51 motors and gearboxes. I've done 5, micro P-38's, 4, Yak-1's , 2 MiG-17's, a MiG-21, P-47 Razorback, 2 Nieuports, the Voss F-1, a Spitfire and a Spanish Civil War early Bf-109 all fly great using the micro gear with up to 16" WS the P-38's have 24" WS. All of my builds as I say I've posted on RC Groups in the Indoor and Micro Models Forum if you do a search for those micro planes you'll find all the build info.

Sorry, Bruce to take this space on your build. Again I hope you'll offer some of your great motor builds in 1:24 scale. There's almost nothing available out there for WWI birds in this scale.

Thanks,

Pete