View Single Post

Old 05-06-2012, 01:34 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.44 MB
Whoo! Those interested in Halinski kits - I strongly suggest you visit Orlik for your wares.

I just checked recently, and they have stocked up on a lot of Halinski kits, and the prices
are more than fair! I mean, what other shop offers you the Halinski P-47D + canopy + laser cut set for an unbeatable price of $28!?! (Just kidding of course, because no other shop does! ) For example, the P-51D Mustang (2005) runs around roughly under $13!
Compare that with other stores:

Orlik: Halinski P-51D Mustang (2005) $12.50
Kartonmodelleshop: Halinski P-51D Mustang (2005) $22.20
Papel3D: Halinski P-51D Mustang (2005) $18.00
Model-Hobby: Halinski P-51D Mustang (2005) $14.04

Orlik clearly wins in this competition! Now, some of you may be thinking - but what
about the shipping? My last order I bought some 6 kits, but in total it was 7. I bought
the laser cuts as well - so the weight was not hefty, but considerable. For surface shipping, I was offered a whopping $12! and for $25 I could get it in
1 week. Heck, they even threw in a free complimentary model AND a
practically free promotional model of my choice! (only cost me 1 zl = less than 34 cents!)

__________________________________________________ _____

But wait. It gets better! Orlik also does "special orders". Basically, Orlik can get what you want/need - quickly and with supreme efficiency. Do not be
afraid to contact Orlik if you're having trouble with anything - their team
is the most professional, and most courteous company (papermodel shop wise) that I have ever dealt with.
dealt with.

In fact, I contacted Orlik with a considerable request of some 10 or 11 kits. I assumed it would take 2-5 months, but they assured me
it would only take 3-4 weeks to get it into their shop. However, they managed to get it in under 2 weeks! Can you say, the best?
__________________________________________________ ___________
I have a warm feeling inside, and it's telling me that Orlik has a bright future
ahead of it!

Sorry if it seems like I'm hammering this point to no avail, but Orlik truly deserves a larger consumer base - especially for the low prices, model selection, and quality service. Again, I do encourage you all - if you have
any desire to purchase a specific paper model kit - go to Orlik first!