View Single Post

Old 05-08-2012, 07:42 AM

Total Downloaded: 233.25 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to Inky
Sorry guys, had to make some cutbacks in spending and had to get rid of the internet for a bit so I could pay the other bills. I should be back on in a month or two.

Here is the jet engine I built for my trailer. The engine was designed by a friend and I added all the detail. The chrome stuff was done with aluminum tape and the rest is painted with enamel paint. The small tubing is telephone wire and the larger is copper wire striped out of TV cable. I could of got more detail but got tired of working on it so I rushed it at the end to finish it. I still need to do the chains and binders, will finish that when I go to the hobby store and get the stuff.

The cradle it sits on was scratch build by looking at two pictures I found on the net.

I wanna throw out a thank you to the designer of the engine, great job.

I will still be off line for a bit so won't be able to read the replies till I get back on. I hope you enjoy and like the model.
Attached Thumbnails
1/24 scratch built drop deck trailer-dsc_0113.jpg   1/24 scratch built drop deck trailer-dsc_0115.jpg   1/24 scratch built drop deck trailer-dsc_0116.jpg   1/24 scratch built drop deck trailer-dsc_0117.jpg   1/24 scratch built drop deck trailer-dsc_0118.jpg  

1/24 scratch built drop deck trailer-dsc_0119.jpg   1/24 scratch built drop deck trailer-dsc_0120.jpg