View Single Post

Old 05-10-2012, 10:26 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
I opened up imcold's modified version of the mesh in ZModeler and it looks very, very nice; much smoother than my original. With vector graphics added to that, and ThunderChild's interior for KITT, I think we'll really have something!

So I had the blue version printed yesterday onto the same non-glossy 110lb card stock I usually use; I didn't think much of it at the time but DigiCopy used a different printer than they have before. I also printed out a few other models and I thought they looked little less shiny than previous ones but I just assumed I was imagining it. When I got home and compared them it turns out they are noticeably more dull. The colors on the Firebird are a little off as well. I attached a scanned picture of the printout, it actually looks better in the scan than in real life. They didn't show up in the scan but there are a few areas where there is a line of slightly off-color going across the page. Interesting...

The upside is on one of the other models I printed I found a mistake where I had overlapped 2 parts when I upscaled the PDF and rearranged it to fit on letter paper. My inkjet printer could match it pretty well, unlike any of the models from their usual printer, so I could reprint the part myself
Attached Thumbnails
'82-'84 Firebird Pack-print.jpg