View Single Post

Old 05-26-2012, 07:40 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
HMCS, glad to hear that you are getting better, your health is the most important thing, without that you can't build any models.

Uyraell, I know of the vehicle you speak of. I actually saw one at a Lamborghini/luxury car dealership in or near Sycamore, Il. I believe it was 1995, or 1996, reminded me more of a Lambo Hummer than anything. Very mean looking truck that's for sure.

Vermin_King, Thanks I hope you and your son can get some enjoyment out of this model.

SPeR, I'm not sure of what the scale I have it set at right now,(not good with math, thanks Illinois educational system) The model length right now is 7 inches, I do know that a lego minifig fits in the interior with a bit of room to spare. It is in a vector format and is designed in such a way that sizing it up or down should reveal no problems.

Lacc, Thanks, I have never heard of Star Saber but an internet search did reveal some pretty cool designs. I will have to look into it a bit more.
Although a few models I would really like to make from my childhood as well would be characters from the cartoon Centurions. I had the Ace McCloud figure and the Doc Terror figures, I remember them fondly.
Another series I just HAVE to make is M.A.S.K. If I can ever find good enough reference I want to make each vehicle and their helmets.

Found a pic, it was the LM002 I saw like Rickstef mentioned.