View Single Post

Old 06-01-2012, 02:27 AM

Total Downloaded: 54.96 MB
Beta-version available

Thank you, Bernie, for confirming that the instructions seem to work. Thanks also to Richard Schulten who not only OK:d the use of his original version, but suggested including additional information about the original Clerget engine.

I have uploaded a beta-version of the Clerget 9-cyl 130 hp model to my own web-space. It is 4 MB, four pages, two of them for the engine model, which now looks like this:

The above are just illustrations at no particular scale and low resolution. Please don't use them for bulding anything. Download the beta-version instead.

On the second page above, I have included a generic firewall, which can be used for mounting the engine on a provisional stand, if built as a stand-alone. For that purpose, the kit also includes the simplified laminated prop on a third page. Below the formers, the instructions published in the previous post has been added. The fourth page (cover) is mainly empty so far, awaiting photos of the finished model.

If you wish to build the model at 1/33 scale, print at 48.5 percent. If you do that, you can print two pages per sheet. Check your print dialogue box carefully so that it doesn't specify "Scale to fit" or anything like that.

The model is made to "universal" paper size, i.e. you can use either A4 or US Letter paper sizes. Margins are made for inkjet printers, which means that laser printers may not print the whole area. If so, you will have to print at slightly lower percentage. Never specify "scale to fit", though, since that may mean different percentages for different pages.

Enjoy! - Leif
Attached Thumbnails
Clerget 9-cyl 130 hp 1/16 scale model-page-3.jpg   Clerget 9-cyl 130 hp 1/16 scale model-page-4.jpg  

Last edited by Leif Ohlsson; 06-01-2012 at 02:37 AM.