View Single Post

Old 06-30-2012, 07:48 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
You did a great job on a wonderful cathedral. I admire your skill in working with something that small. I have made several churches that size but prefer working on larger models. I do have the ID model of the Duomo which of course is much larger. I have visited the Florence Duomo twice in the last ten years. Have you been there? It is magnificent.

I am currently almost finished with the ID model of Carcassonne which measures 36 inches by 22 inches. If I reduced it, there would be parts that would become invisible. I will be anxious to see how your small model of Reims (also have the full size model) turns out.

One great advantage to your small models compared to my large models is that you have no trouble finding space to display them. Having now made close to 50 large models, I am wondering where I am going to put the rest of the models that I plan to make - I have over 50 more kits. I may have to build an addition on to my house. All of my models are on my webpage - www.cathedralquest.com.

Keep up the good work.

Thomas