Thread: 1956 Chevrolet
View Single Post

Old 07-05-2012, 05:42 PM

Total Downloaded: 5.75 MB
Quote:
Hi,its looks really good.Got a red one haha
There will be a an India Ivory/Matador Red version Michael.

Quote:
Dear Camie:
Are you going to have it so the Convertable top comes off and have an interier? would that be pushing the envolope?
Thanks so much,
MILES
These will not have an interior as I really want to keep them simple to design and build. However, I have in mind a Golden Wheels Series that would be dedicated to the open classic cars of the thirties, probably starting with the 1936-37 Cord. These would include interiors, but keep the 1/43 scale so they could be displayed along with the other models. This is not for the upcoming months though... maybe by the end of next year.

These are just the firsts of what I expect to become a wider variety of models covering the 1930-1990 era (yes I could eventually be tempted by some of the eighties cars such as the Monte Carlo SS or the buick GN-GNX). I could also get into trucks (think about those streamlined trucks of the thirties), buses and foreign cars that caught the heart of the Americans, just like the Porsche 956, the Ferrari Daytona or the Austin-Healey.

I as i have already mentioned, possibilities are endless, but time is limited. If I can fill just a little of the huge gap in this area of paper modeling, I will be satisfied.... hmmmm, no the gap is way to big, I will never get satisfied LOL!:D

Cami