Thread: Titanic Model
View Single Post

Old 07-20-2012, 08:56 AM

Total Downloaded: 357.33 MB
How to Post Photos

Hi dgirl,

If you'd like to post images or photos, I can whole-heartedly recommend Photobucket.com: Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

It was in turn recommended to me by Eric Goedkoop some years ago, another long-time member of this forum, and I have used it ever since. I have a zillion of Hi-Res photos there now, and it seems you can save as many as you like, even HD videos. And it costs you nothing, unless you choose to go 'Pro' (and I don't really see a need for that for me at the moment). So, simply register with a user name and password, and begin to use it rightaway!

When you have uploaded your photos (use the 'command' key on your keyboard to download several images at once!) then you choose and 'cut' the 'IMG Code' string at the bottom under each photo that was uploaded, and 'paste' it to your post here! It's as easy as that.

I usually leave a blank line above and under each image, so it looks good on the forum page lay-out. I hope this helps!

All the best from Stockholm,
Bengt

PS.
You are doing a great job, by the way, on your modified full hull Titanic build!