Thread: Hi from Germany
View Single Post

Old 07-25-2012, 08:09 AM

Total Downloaded: 461.87 MB
Hi from Germany

Hi, everybody here!
Having registered here some days ago, I realized just today, that my SPAM-folder contained some urgent request to say "hello" - so here I am! My favorites are ships in 1:250 scale, but never say never to a nice model, so I started some cars in 1:33 scale as well, as a pair of destroyers in 1:400 scale and so forth. Unfortunately, I´m much better in starting these things than in finishing them, so yet there is little to show.
A pair of cats at home will take care, that there is always enough place to store my projects, dropping some real big book on them or playing with them ("Hey, it´s been a fishing vessel, there must have been something left inside!"), not to mention a wife and a daughter, who demand their share of my time and don´t even get, what they deserve. Besides, I have to work for my money, so please don´t expect much from me - things grow slowly at my place, which is about 100 km south-east of Berlin, not so far away from the Polish border. Right now, I have started the HMVS Cerberus an will keep You posted about what I am doing. When there is time...