View Single Post

Old 09-08-2012, 08:10 PM

Total Downloaded: 36.39 MB
Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausf. E AKA Tiger I

I'm back with another tank, and this time I have the Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausf. E, more commonly know as the Tiger I. I found this beauty on Devianart on rocketmantan's page. This model is based off of the Tiger commanded by Michael Wittman, one of Germany's highest scoring tank aces of World War 2. He racked up 138 kills and numerous other armored vehicles with not only the Tiger, but also with others from Germany's impressive line of tanks/assault guns. He commanded this tank during the winter of 1943/44 on the Eastern Front. Anyway, back to the model. I've finished up the turret and main body and just gotta finish up the tracks and mount the turret and I should be done. I'll post pictures of the finished model later. Anyway, here it is.

Jarrod,
Spacemen1969
Attached Thumbnails
Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausf. E AKA Tiger I-001.jpg   Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausf. E AKA Tiger I-002.jpg   Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausf. E AKA Tiger I-003.jpg   Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausf. E AKA Tiger I-004.jpg   Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausf. E AKA Tiger I-005.jpg