View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 10:07 PM

Total Downloaded: 83.93 MB
The watertank is progressing nicely. Couple of visits to the MUD (Municipal Utility District) for a conversation with the local manager. Cleared up some details and nailed down some dimensions. The tank under design is a 400,000 gallon bolted iron tank, one of the most popular in this area. If, and only if, I get enough requests, I will extend the project to include one of the smaller tanks.

An extended time of health issues, systems turmoil, and other various items curtailed modeling time. The USS Cairo languished in Beta testing for other reasons and new projects were just not possible. Now, the 'Bait was not too happy about the situation, but was unable to rectify the problems.

As the Postman (Kevin Costner) was fond of saying: "Things are getten better!" The USS Cairo is being cleaned up and will be released in a matter of days and the watertank is well underway. From here, I will be keeping 2 or more designs in the hopper and active at all times.

Next design start announcement will be sometime before next weekend.

More later,

fishBait
Attached Thumbnails
Scale Galvanized Community Watertank-firstlook.jpg   Scale Galvanized Community Watertank-second.jpg  
Schauen mit den Augen nicht die Hände!