View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 11:16 AM

Total Downloaded: 29.49 MB
True/False/opinion and political ads

Isaac,

Thanks for there great pictures. I've never seen it in person, but I've seen similar, much smaller images posted on other web pages.

I had to laugh at myself earlier when I read your comments.. I started doing that True/False/opinion, thing that TV news stations are doing with all the political commercials being run on TV right now.....

You think the WB-57F was beaten with an ugly stick----while I think it's one of the prettiest aircraft I've ever seen;-)

On the other hand, I think that the early airframes, B-57A, B, C and some D's look like they were put together from leftovers of the Korean War!! While you find them attractive..

One thing that I liked like to mention.. Although the RB-57F was based on the overall layout of the Martin/Canberra variants,, not one single piece of either airplane will fit on the other!! How can anyone claim that they are related? The early aircraft are Martin, the F model is a General Dynamics design.

About the only thing these 2 aircraft have in common is that they fly!!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this build and can find some technique that you'll be able to use in your own builds...

Thanks for looking,

Swampfox