View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 08:15 PM

Total Downloaded: 171.54 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampfox View Post
I looked at the piece's from the kit, and looked at several drawings I have of the plane and something was wrong..the landing gear bays were in the wrong place!! This affects sheet 8 and 11.

I triple checked and they were drawn incorrectly. Using Photoshop and Illustrator, I made the corrections and sent them to Arron Murphy to include in both the USAF and NASA versions he was selling on ecardmodels.
Attachment 147214

The original parts placed the landing gear back about 2 inches on the model or 8 feet on the full scale aircraft.

If you've bought these models from ecardmodels, check your kits and make sure that you have the correct parts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As mentioned by Swampfox...here, if you have bought the two models from Ecards, get the updated kit from your account. The kits just finished uploading. If you have run out of downloads, send an email over to Ecard and we can help you out.

These are the updated kits:
1/48 Martin RB-57 Canberra USAF Paper Model - ECardmodels.com Shop - Downloadable models and crafts

1/48 Martin WB-57 Canberra NASA Earth Survey 3 Paper Model - ECardmodels.com Shop - Downloadable