View Single Post

Old 02-10-2013, 02:05 PM

Total Downloaded: 352.00 MB
Diorama Iron Man MK VII

Hi,
some things will last a little bit longer than expected. Today I finished my Iron Man diorama. It tooks a little bit longer to figure out the right brightness and position of all that LED's I used (about 16). The whole Diorama (except the case) is made of cardboard. I used a switch on the right base, so the eyes and the repulsor hand can be switched on and off. All the LED's I used are ordinary 3mm white colour. To adjust the right brightness I used different resitors. The powersupply for the diorama is an old charger from a mobile phone with 5V DC. Here are the pictures of my first Diorama in 2013:

regards Loenf
Attached Thumbnails
Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio1.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio2.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio3.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio4.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio5.jpg  

Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio6.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio7.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio8.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio9.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio10.jpg  

Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio11.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio12.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio13.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio14.jpg  

Last edited by Loenf; 02-10-2013 at 02:21 PM.