View Single Post

Old 03-10-2013, 10:42 PM

Total Downloaded: 627.66 MB
Bottom skins finished

Ahoy
Here is the last update build report for the day, Just completed the bottom skins the kits bottoms skins are so out of wack it brings me bad memories on my Thud build. oldboats learns something everyday. these old kits are trial and error builds..........with enough errors on these old kits they soon become upgraded and redone. There is anothert kit of this by the same publisher buts its upgraded so if you have that kit the hair pulling will stop. This is a old first run printing and it has its share of fit issues but they can be dealt with........ so if you have the old kit such as this one you have to make your own bottom skins the best way is to build your own such as i have done....... tomorrow I will have the intire hull completed and ther funparts will come into play I have another 15 minutes or so that is left on the hull... here are a couple pictures of the hull.

Boats
Attached Thumbnails
Iron Duke 1/200 scale-pict0001.jpg   Iron Duke 1/200 scale-pict0002.jpg   Iron Duke 1/200 scale-pict0003.jpg   Iron Duke 1/200 scale-pict0004.jpg   Iron Duke 1/200 scale-pict0005.jpg