View Single Post

Old 03-15-2013, 09:26 PM

Total Downloaded: 627.66 MB
Superstructure construction

Ahoy
A Hardy thank you Grandson Peter and Rob your the best, Okay things got slowed down today anoither honey do list for the Mrs, you dont keep mama happy your in a heap of Dung and no glue LOLlllllllllllllll all in comedy, update for the day is the continued construction on the foreard superstructure unit, as to the build i am building the subn assemblies and lastly the detailing and the guns. so far clear sailing no fit issues i got a break this time as mentioned opn the last post clearity of the parts positions are garbled and confuseing but the longer you look at the illistrations it will come to you. This is not a kit for the novis so be warned if your experienced enough to tackel fit issues and corecting fit problems this is the kit for you but once the kit is finished the reward comes to play.............. Tomorrow I will have the forward superstructure unit completed, I got the forward stack dry fitted to the O2 level behind the forward house..I will have this squared away also, then i will proceed with the rear stack and work aft and then forward again, here is the update for the evening.

Boats
Attached Thumbnails
Iron Duke 1/200 scale-pict0019.jpg   Iron Duke 1/200 scale-pict0020.jpg   Iron Duke 1/200 scale-pict0021.jpg