View Single Post

Old 03-25-2013, 04:02 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCEtoAUX View Post
I am sometimes tempted to temporarily mount the various animal heads to paper plaques for a trophy room type display.
I've often been tempted to do that as well Doug, They'd certainly be easier to display that way, but with birds it is their magnificent wings that really are the showpiece.

All through this build I've been thinking that the artist didn't make a lot of effort on the body textures, but having just looked back at Richkat's pictures in post #14, I can see that it's my printer that has incorrectly registered the colours and just appears a muddy brown all over. looking at it in strong light, the diamond like texture IS there but with very little definition. Should I screw it up, re-print and start again? 38 pages ... perhaps not. I'll keep going until the end now and judge it again when finished.

I'm getting a bit burned out on birds for now though ... I feel a gun coming on ... Tommy gun, SA-80, or maybe the Barrett. I've been sitting on them for too long now, and I've got the wall space reserved.

Johnny.