View Single Post

Old 05-02-2013, 05:43 PM

Total Downloaded: 935.52 MB
OBP B-66 Destroyer (Re-color)

Well, here's my entry into Oddball-o-rama II. It's a Douglas B-66 Destroyer. I have to start by saying that I couldn't get my printer to print properly, one wing, and the rear fuselage page printed a light blue and everything else light grey, no matter how many times I tried. I thought I was saving money by using a laser printer...

I figured that since I have to recolor, I might as well add a couple of details as well. I added some decals, rivets, shading, I drew up the wheel well details, and decided to print the air brakes separately, so the fuselage join is minimized. It printed out pretty good, then I sprayed two coats of clear on the front of the cardstock, and one coat on the back.

My son is the photographer in the family, and he's away in school. I'll do the best possible.

So here goes my start.

Enjoy!
Gary
Attached Thumbnails
OBP B-66 Destroyer (Re-color)-b-66-01.jpg   OBP B-66 Destroyer (Re-color)-b-66-03.jpg   OBP B-66 Destroyer (Re-color)-b-66-04.jpg   OBP B-66 Destroyer (Re-color)-b-66-05.jpg   OBP B-66 Destroyer (Re-color)-b-66-06.jpg  

Design Group Alpha
https://ecardmodels.com/vendors/design-group-alpha