View Single Post

Old 02-26-2009, 06:26 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Halifax Class Frigate anyone??

A Design/build thread is possible,..

1. I will need help beta builders to build along with me
2. everything I do will be posted and online here so that hopefully a free model of a halifax class frigate can be downloaded by everyone,.. PDFs etc etc
3. simple to start,.. with the idea to add on,.. and revise,.. with cool photoshopped graphics etc etc,..

is there any takers? and what scale would you like to see,... 1/200??? let me know

B-Maniac has already helped me out in a great way,.. I have also been searching the web and researching like crazy to I think I may have enough to start drawing templets except for the hull cross sections,..

B-Maniac has awesomely supplied me with bonjean curves for the ship BUT...

found a great site regarding bonjean curves (to figure out what the heck they were),.. but sadly as I started to understand,.. my eyes glazed over and I passed out,..LOL I dont even think I have the proper software to generate the hull bulkheads accurately based on the imputs

location of bulkheads - Boat Design Forums

Basic ship theory - Google Book Search

if I could get help I will draw up the templates and artwork for anybody to test and of course finally build,.. and me too of course..

thoughts?
Attached Thumbnails
Halifax Class Frigate anyone??-tank.gif   Halifax Class Frigate anyone??-07_issmm_03.jpg