View Single Post

Old 02-27-2009, 06:29 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.18 MB
Oooh. Not to be a bad soul but you can do much better than this. Ugh. Look at the wheels on my on Knoller - thread on Zealot? ...just for reference, I'm not good at this so I'm not trying to blow wind up my own skirt... Use fishing leader and then color it. Don't crowd the spoke density so much. The idea is the same but you can make it look very nice.

I'm not trying to um, pee (?) can I say that Rick? ...I'm mean that I think I can qualify now for the almost-Phil quasi-nutjob exception by now? Heh. - on this tutorial. The methods I think are sound but seriously you can do better. Shoot, I did. I have to say that I have been traumatized ever since and only build ships. But maybe that is another story.

First piccie shows wheel spokes in progress. Second shows them attached to the plane. You be the judge. Set you sights high fellow modelers. If you imagine you can do it then you can.

As I said the build thread is on Zealot (I think?).

Carl
Attached Thumbnails
Spoked wheels tutorial, by Norman Gorn-pb010002.jpg   Spoked wheels tutorial, by Norman Gorn-copy-pc100001.jpg