View Single Post

Old 03-09-2009, 07:02 AM

Total Downloaded: 54.96 MB
Po-2 reference drawing for download

For my own sake I compiled and edited the Airwar.ru drawings refered to in previous posts. I collected all the relevant drawings of the ordinary (no five-seater, no floats) Po-2 into one, and added various relevant detail sketches. If you are planning to build this model the drawing might come in handy at some point, so I uploaded it to the downloads aviation section.

The scanned drawings from Airwar.ru are all a bit crooked one way or another, so I made an attempt to get them at least squared up, but there are no guarantees that I made a good enough job of it.

All detail sketches were reduced to the same scale, 1/16. The download text, as well as the drawing itself, contain directions for how to rescale or view the drawing in 1/33.

Details are compiled from different versions of the Po-2. The more detailed cockpit views are from the floatplane drawings, which might explain subtle differences.

The drawing is big, but you can always copy the parts you want and make your own set of reference drawings for building the Kartonowa Kolekcja model.

Leif

I attach an illustration of what the compiled drawing looks like. It's only a quarter of the full size, so don't use this; download the full version.
Attached Thumbnails
Polikarpov Po-2 Kartonowa Kolekcia 1:33-po-2.jpg