View Single Post

Old 07-23-2013, 05:48 PM

Total Downloaded: 314.05 MB
Ron, after a bit of research into the dusty corners of my hard drive....I think the models you are thinking of were done by Salvador Ortega Cabrera (a member of the site, I think), www.geocities.com/chajalmexico. Before everyone goes nuts, the website is no longer maintained, but wayback machine got back to an image of his site with the I-16, Bf-109, and Zero models. I didn't check to see if the download links were still good. I didn't see any biplanes there, but could swear that he also did a Fokker D-VII and a Sopwith Camel kit done up in skeleton form. The monoplane kits were all in 1:72 scale...far too fiddly for me, at least without laser cutting. Maybe a business opportunity here if all parties could be brought together? Food for thought.

After a bit of googling and a trip to Papermau....here is current linkage. http://salvadorortega.webcindario.com/ I salivate at the thought of kit possibilites.