View Single Post

Old 09-10-2013, 03:38 PM

Total Downloaded: 319.28 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacrelicious View Post
I'm talking about the area opposite the deflector dish. looking at some blueprint images I guess it's an open hangar bay. the one pic of that area here gives me some idea of how that's assembled, but leaves a few questions unanswered that I can't quite figure out.
you mean the Aft-Torpedo-launcher! I made picture of it, but itīs hard to figure out! I made also a pic of that other structure part what is under the shuttle bay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacrelicious View Post
also, working on the lower section of the saucer I've got an outer ring and an inner disc, and the pictures clearly show them going together directly... except mind both have tabs. is there a ring that runs perpendicular to the inner disc and outer ring, or should I just cut the tabs off one of these pieces?
you can remove the flaps from the inner disc! thats is just a mistake from me! the reason is, that the original game model had there a stair to the dark blue ring!
Attached Thumbnails
Clever & D-Whale's reworked U.S.S. Excelsior-dsci0975.jpg   Clever & D-Whale's reworked U.S.S. Excelsior-dsci0977.jpg