View Single Post

Old 09-12-2013, 01:41 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
I have just read all of the posts, and I have gone to the store in question, and yes I see lots of models that I have downloaded over a number years for free from webpages like Canon and so on, and it grids me that this can go on, but lets be honest here this is not the first time that this has happened, on Ebay it is there, and there are other webpages that offer the same service in the western countrys. now let just look at it in this view, yes it get closed down, great, but it will pop up again some where else by the same person and so on and so on.
To go the legal route is going to fun and one would most likely waste a lot time and money, and if Canon for example has done zip, zero, nothing then I think there is part of one answer.
I am at this moment in time now not happy to release my engine design be it for free or a cost of what ever. I know that there is good few people who will love to build the model and would respect work done and copyrighting and so on of the work done. buy why go down that road, I could instead build the models to order and the person waits a year or so and will get a completed model by me and there would be no chance of copyright issues, but then the cost will be high and I would most likely never sell one.....

I have looked to see if any of my other 4 models are there I have not seen them so, maybe it is a good thing I guess....