Thread: USS Reliant
View Single Post

Old 09-15-2013, 06:50 PM

Total Downloaded: 30.92 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by legal01 View Post
Just a quick update for everyone, I am in the process to designing and test building with the help of Hawkman a 1:400 scale (Same scale as Rawen's Enterprise) of the USS Reliant from Wrath of Khan. The latest update has been loaded in the downloads sections for comment and its just waiting for approval.

Will be loading pictures of the test build shortly, just need the time to get enough built to actually photograph!
Thanks very much, legalo1! I will be beginning a build on your 1:400 recoloring of the Ron Caudillo Original Series "Enterprise"....So I am very excited about your revisions to the "Motion Picture" and "Refit 1701-A" Enterprise and now this 1:400 of the U.S.S. Reliant....Outstanding......

With the cost of a 1:350 plastic Enterprise around $90 to $150.00 (TOS or Motion Picture versions) your revisions and versions are definitely a more cost effective way to have a handsome model at a resonable price.....Also I still have to glue it together!!!!!

Keep up the great works!

Steve Arlo - "Zero Effect" - 1998