View Single Post

Old 11-08-2013, 09:00 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.02 GB
Cool

Hi Friends!

Sorry for delay

I working in beta tests for Aaron, is a priority at the moment. But I working in my own design models, from the theme, repaints, cut some models to start and pause others.

I published a resume.

Is the first is a Fairey Campania, I start soon the beta, 95% of model is draw. I use plans and Inkscape to made the most of model.

Another project in phase of design is a 1930's US Navy Consolidated P2Y2 Ranger flying boat, the "father" of Catalina. The model are based in a FS98 model, but is high modify to made a papermodel. From original meshe only wings and fuselage are used. I use the Inkscape again to made a vector drawn and coloring. The tail, engines, propellers, floats, struts, beach gear or trolley (I not decide) I designed or made a kitbashing for another models (is very funny made a search in another models for details or aspect are useful in subject).

For information about converting Flight Simulator or Wings over Europe or Wings over Israel/Vietnan please read this topic:

My experiments with UMC Tool in 1/100

Soon my new addition for collection is Supermarine S6B from Scissor & Planes, Bruno gently send-me for build this beauty 1/100 model. At the moment I cut all pieces and I started the model soon.

I made some repaints too.

Years ago I buy in ebay a old 1/33 GPM PBY-2 Catalina, I scan and repaint in GIMP whole model.

Another repaint ready is a Douglas RD Dolphin from Lad N Dad and availabe here: 1/48 Douglas Dolphin Royal Australian Air Force A35-1 Paper Model

I repaint to represent a U.S. Coast Guard RD-2 Machine. in the pic is a early stage of repaint but I fished one week ago.

Printed awaiting cut

PZL L-12 from Krzychu74/Leif Ohlsson, Leif made a fantstic work update this freebie.

Reworking aircraft models by other authors into 1/87 scale

Fleet Model 80 Canuck from DGA.

1/48 Fleet Model 80 Canuck C-FEBE Paper Model