View Single Post

Old 11-11-2013, 04:05 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorsandplanes View Post
So here is another challenge for the "older eyes and hands": a 1/300 scale Avro CF-105 Arrow
I'm not at all familiar with the Arrow. Well after my time I suspect, but it is indeed a beautiful bird, and a challenge is a challenge, eh? It shall be done.

My Javelin pilot sends his thanks for giving him a Bear to chase ... I'm not too sure he could catch the other Ivans, but I will make them up anyway. Perhaps there will eventually be a 1:300 Lightning to lend a hand ?? Maybe the little Phantom and Jaguar needn't be a dream either ?

I've not had the opportunity to build anything for a couple of days as Real Life has intruded for a bit. The Victor is done, and there's half a Valiant sharing the table with a couple of feathered birds, but I'm not sure I'll be snippin' much paper for a few more days yet.

'er indoor's shopping trolley (Corsa) needs some TLC to tweak it through the Mot test, and there's some freshly scrubbed bedroom walls awaiting filler and paint. It's looking like the whole house is gonna get an internal re-paint before Xmas. Dunno why ... no-one's coming to visit, and we are going away for Xmas, but I'm not gonna rock the boat by asking for logical explanations. I gotta keep her sweet so's I can buy in my next Classic car unopposed.

Keep on snippin' ... Johnny