View Single Post

Old 01-19-2014, 03:11 PM

Total Downloaded: 436.97 MB
Send a message via Skype™ to SJPONeill
Getting into some of the fiddlier stuff last night...
L-R are the pilot's footrests: the one on the left is OK but I think that the one on the right shifted after I left it for the night and is skewed - I don't think that much of these will be seen so am not planning on doing it again...the greater part of these us concealed under the cockpit floor anyway; the two little box thingies are parts K13 and K14 for fitting tonight to the lower cockpit wall; and on the right is the single piece cockpit floor and lower walls which has been creased for folding and which will start to slip into shape as I add K13 and K14 on the starboard side.
I am still trying to decipher the relationship between this part and the upper cockpit walls, specifically how they fit together and then fit into the cockpit framework...
The parts are slightly different colours because they come from different test print batches...it is not as distinct a difference in the flesh but I will pay more attention to colour matching for more visible parts...