View Single Post

Old 04-13-2009, 06:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
UHU All-Purpose Glue

I go to a German Forum alot and notice many times that they are using a type of UHU that, as of until today, I had not seen in any Craft/Hobby Shops, other than our good ole friend the glue stick of which I like to use to laminate small parts with. Anyhow, this stuff comes in a plastic bottle that allows you to apply the glue in 3 different ways, small dots, a fine line, and last a wide line. The glue is almost like Duco Cement, but is a little thinner in consistency, does not string which many fault Duco for, does not bother me, just have to be careful, reminds me of my childhood days w/tube glue and model cars, just watch the string and keep away from model! Glue is acid free, non-toxic, dries clear and comes in a 3.21 oz container that seals up nicely. I have a little project I am about to start, and I plain to use this to see how it works. Glues paper, cardboard, wood, felt and fabric as well as metal, foam, and plastics. I picked the glue up @Micheal's. Now what I am afraid of, is the stuff will be just the bomb, and they will never get again! Such is the life of a paperfile.Rick