View Single Post

Old 03-01-2014, 07:14 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Looking for WW1 models

Firstly you have some really talented people here on your site, its a credit to the standard of paper modelling these days. I am not even sure if anyone can help me but they may be able to sign post me if not.

I represent a Veterans Charity in the UK. With the upcoming WW1 Centenary we are looking for possibly three models which we could use for raising funds and engaging younger people in The Great War.

We are looking ideally for a plane and two vehicles initially (but open to ideas) which, if a success we could repeat the next year with a different country (preferably we would start with allied).
We are looking for a 10-14 age group model (which would extend to 7-16 we would presume), With a maximum of 3 sheets (including instructions).

The problem we have is that we are not allowed to use funds to buy models to sell, as all our funds are required to be spent directly on helping ex servicemen or the admin costs involved. We will use donated card and ink to print them and although we cannot pay for a design we can give full credits and signpost to a website etc on the actual printed models.

We are also not allowed to sell the models only ask for a suggested donation.

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated .
Thanks in advance