View Single Post

Old 08-22-2007, 06:18 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 223.07 MB
New Designer!!??

OK............ have you guys known about this and didn't tell me.

Found this and the other model on ebay here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll..._promot_widget

Got both of them cause..................they were inexpensive, and have started the Mirage F-1 (1/32 scale!)...............

It's a little different on the design but it's going together very well. I apologize to the designer, for my poor build................pictures later.............. but the F-1 has:

237 parts
25 pages with instructive diagrams and tool tips
Full cockpit
Wheel wells
Weapons
Weathering
Clear canopy templates............. My plastic was too thick so I had to resort to paper:o
Detailed Landing Gear

I have not looked at the Boeing 737 (1/48 scale!) but if it's as good as the Mirage it is nice.

Again a little different style in design but not too different from what I'm used to. Parts are VERY well marked............ instructions are drawings and can be a little perplexing at times, but can and have been figured out.

Check him out on ebay.................. I think I'm going to see if I can email him and invite him to check out the place.............. Oh............. Nobi.............. he's in Thailand

Picture of the completed build will be forth comming................ it's a big bird too by the way!

john

My Drawings