View Single Post

Old 04-07-2014, 09:33 PM

Total Downloaded: 161.92 MB
First, the engines and cockpit onto the main body. Having the bottom open was very helpful in positioning things!

Then the wings! Just align with the top edge and back corner of the main body.

The tail fins went on next, positioned them to be even with the front of the engines.

The laser cannons were simple, the outside pair on the ends of the wings, and the inside pair in those grooves previously cut out!

Last, closed up the bottom of the main body with the last piece. It seemed a little big (?), but the rest of it looked good as is, so I just glued it on and cut off the excess. (probably cheated a little there, but honestly, who would have known otherwise if I didn't say anything...)

So there you go, another Pyro! I hope that this was helpful in some way! Don't be shy if anyone has any suggestions or improvements...any (constructive) criticism is welcome!

(Oh, as for the missiles...I couldn't bring myself to try them again...they're pretty thin and there wasn't much space between sections to fashion tabs out. If anyone figures out a good way to make them, it would be great to share that!...or any of the other accessories for that matter!)
Attached Thumbnails
Pyro GX from Descent-img_1850.jpg   Pyro GX from Descent-img_1856.jpg   Pyro GX from Descent-img_1857.jpg   Pyro GX from Descent-img_1859.jpg   Pyro GX from Descent-img_1860.jpg  

Pyro GX from Descent-img_1861.jpg   Pyro GX from Descent-img_1862.jpg