View Single Post

Old 05-02-2014, 03:54 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryPilsworth View Post
Johnny
Attachment 205791
Does this help
Err, you missed my point I think Gary. I got the saddle done, but it was a real pain in the small size. The wheel wasn't too bad though.

Next bit to suss is the foot-boards, to join it all together. In this size it's just plain black with no lines on it at all, but the picture shows radiating lines to the rear, and some folds at the front. Does the rear curve to flow with the body lines? I'm guessing I'll need to form up the rear body skins before this becomes more obvious.

A lot of people hate .pdo files, but I find they unlock the mysteries of many models. A bit of a pain having to have a computer running to read it though, as my computers and modelling table are in different rooms.

A question I've been wanting to ask you for a while now ... How do you capture all the unfold pages in one .jpg? This could be useful to shrink some of the other .pdo models I have. Especially cartoon characters, which tend to be 12" high or more. Can it be done from the Pep Reader, or is it done from within Pep Designer?

I did look at a free trial of Designer a while back now, but decided that was maybe a step too far for this fried old brain. I'm currently upgrading from XP to W7, but I'm not looking forward to learning to use the new system. Currently comin' at yer via an old XP laptop, that I won't upgrade until I've got W7 sussed on the main PC.

Keep on snippin' ... Johnny