Thread: Human anatomy
View Single Post

Old 05-22-2014, 05:30 AM

Total Downloaded: 97.35 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uyraell View Post

From the various studyings, educations, readings and experiences I personally have undergone, I can attest that for this modern World Your proposed new Paradigm comes as yet the closest to affirming that which the Ancients wished their descendants to Know of Humanity and the realities and Worlds it lives within.

Kind and Respectful Regards, Uyraell.
Thanks for the support!

In my experience, philosophies are "views" of reality. Each view is correct in so far as the viewpoint is maintained. It took me nearly thirty years of constant application of classical mechanical concepts, for example, to derieve this paradigm that is not included in the mechanical view.

The equation of a sphere in cubic x,y,z coordinates is very complicated; as is the equation of a square in angle and radius coordinates. But very simple if vice versa. It is philiosophical horses for philosophical courses, remembering that they are all describing the same thing.

Paper modeling is a simple way to create so-called 3D forms out of 2D paper. At the end of the day we cut fold and paste, to build a paper model. (Paper is generally "formed" into flat flexible sheets. In this sense a simple sheet of "paper" contains a host of philosophical and mathematical assumptions, flat paper stacks, i.e. books, form the very foundation of mass education).

Cutting, folding and pasting are actions forbidden in topology. Even though cutting twisting and pasting paper strip appears to be a good way of demonstrating a topology!

I have been looking (unsuccessfully) for classical paid work recently, so my paper anatomy thread has stalled...