View Single Post

Old 05-30-2014, 12:13 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 23.70 MB
Thanks for bringing this one up from the scrap pile. You forgot to post your cockpit details, so I uploaded them, I hope you do not mind. That Halycon model is a nightmare and very badly manufactured, but there are a few persons out there who have persevered and made a fantastic job in fixing and scratch building it. I have built your smaller version and upscaled it to 1/72 and it came out real great. I must confess, that I gave up three times, the problem with the smaller scale, was the wing gun pod extension, it wanted to curve inwards and I had to force it to stay in place. The APC is another story all to itself, like the drop ship, the amount of interior detail in the movie is impossible to place into the model. That APC is very cramped and the interior of the dropship is also cramped if you were to install all of the movie details. I am waiting to see you work come to a reality and thank you for all of your works that you have shared with all of us. Enjoy and see you around the forum.
Attached Thumbnails
Project Dropship 1:24 / Aliens-cockpit3.jpg