View Single Post

Old 07-23-2014, 10:10 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.97 GB
Murph's Models - Consolidated PBY-3 Catalina, 1/48

The long awaited Cat is now up. This version hasn't got the observation bubbles but the next two have them. Mind you, when building this plane, take care and have a lot of patience in fixing the main wing pylon, be sure to install the fairings and make sure also that the front and rear wing struts are in place (fuselage) first before fixing the wings on it. For best result, put a strip of wire in each of the wing struts and identify the front and rear struts for where they should go. I'm building this bird in 70% of the original as usual, but it is still pretty large for my display cabinet. If you like big ones, this is it!

The next two liveries will be up in a couple of weeks. If you wouldn't like to wait, I'm sure Aaron will be just as happy to offer them as a bundle. For those who have been following Aaron's models, you can be sure that Murph's Models will give you satisfaction guaranteed at such modest prices. No, not hard selling, but it is the truth. For so low prices but so much fun (and challenge), where else can you find them?

Papermate
Attached Thumbnails
Murph's Models - Consolidated PBY-3 Catalina, 1/48-dscn2801.jpg   Murph's Models - Consolidated PBY-3 Catalina, 1/48-dscn2802.jpg   Murph's Models - Consolidated PBY-3 Catalina, 1/48-dscn2803.jpg   Murph's Models - Consolidated PBY-3 Catalina, 1/48-dscn2807.jpg   Murph's Models - Consolidated PBY-3 Catalina, 1/48-dscn2800.jpg  

Murph's Models - Consolidated PBY-3 Catalina, 1/48-dscn2806.jpg   Murph's Models - Consolidated PBY-3 Catalina, 1/48-dscn2804.jpg