View Single Post

Old 10-19-2014, 03:22 PM

Total Downloaded: 161.92 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockpaperscissor View Post
Too bad about the MW3 site. I already miss it. Very nice builds. Do you fix your joints, or are your mechs posable? I usually glue my mechs into static poses - I'm not gonna play with them, and I find the models are kind of floppy with moveable joints. Have you experimented with the Pepakura print settings yet to make the dashed score lines more transparent? I took some photos of my completed MC2 Catapult, but wasn't happy with them - it was a dark day. I'll get them up soon. Again, nice job on these builds.
Yeah, all the joints are fixed, just for displaying. It's a shame though, I can see my nephews wanting to play with them...but as they are now, there's no way a paper model would survive them! (...I wonder what it would take to make a paper model solid enough to survive...children?)

As for the dashed lines, these mechs were made before the Artic Wolf, so what was done was done. I did try that on the MW4 Dragon I just printed out and it does seem less noticeable... we will see how it works out!

(Can't wait to see the Catapult, the MC2 one looks pretty good considering the low-poly nature of the MC2 models!)

Last edited by andersonmr34; 10-19-2014 at 04:02 PM.