View Single Post

Old 11-17-2014, 12:02 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.05 GB
Thank you sjsquirrel! I love your site with all the Battlestar Galactica stuff, and all the rest of your models. Revell Fan introduced me to your web site. Now he is helping me redo all my Viper templates. The one in the download will build just like in the picture, but it is a low resolution, and has a slight smudge effect, plus was saved in letter size. Revell Fan show this to me and with his help we are making all Viper templates high resolution, and saved to A4 size just like Ninjatoe's original templates. However the Police Viper will have some differences that the old one doesn't have, as you can see in the two pictures below. The first is from the old template, while the second is from the updated, and higher resolution version. We have the Police Viper finished, but I am out of ink, and paper, soI can't build it so I can put it on the PDF, and send it to Ninjatoe for approval.
Attached Thumbnails
Recolor Ninjatoe's Mk-II Viper-2014-11-17_1259.png   Recolor Ninjatoe's Mk-II Viper-2014-11-17_1300.png