View Single Post

Old 12-11-2014, 11:30 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.05 GB
UPDATE: I know it has been awhile, but two weeks before the first of this month my monitor BLEW. I ordered a new "used" one off E-Bay and as you can see I am back online. The day before it blew I sent the last two templates for the NASA viper to Revell Fan for his special touch to finish them, and then the NASA viper will be ready. While I was waiting for my monitor I finished building the low resolution NASA, and Turbokat vipers not only to keep busy, but to see if any changes need done and to see how they look because the turbokat was only in my mind how I thought it would look. I took pictures of both and all the vipers I have built so far except the police library printed one where the ink flaked off in places. I still have the General Lee viper to build and all the low resolution vipers will be built. I have ordered ink and paper, so I can build the high resolution vipers as Revell Fan and I finish the templates, so hopefully it won't be long before everyone interested can download them after I get approval from Ninjatoe. Sorry about the last picture, but my cell phone is not the greatest.
Attached Thumbnails
Recolor Ninjatoe's Mk-II Viper-01.jpg   Recolor Ninjatoe's Mk-II Viper-02.jpg   Recolor Ninjatoe's Mk-II Viper-03.jpg